My Favorite Noodles Dipped in Thick Flavorful Sauce Shop, Kuriyama

I hadn't ever been to a shop where the noodles are dipped in a thick flavorful sauce shop but I went there last Thursday night. The shop's name is Kuriyama. It takes 7 minutes on foot from Hakuraku Station. The shop name is written on noren on the left, but that day, there was a strong wind, and the noren was lifted by the wind all time when I was in there. So I couldn't take a perfect picture.

I ordered a large serving of noodles and dipping sauce with seasoned egg. It may be difficult to understand from this picture, but this shop's amount of noodles is too much.
If you order it, please be careful because large size is so much than I had imagined. but the soup tastes of pig bone and seafood. So the food is not only thick but also has a  plain taste. The feature of this shop is the soup thickness changes by time. If you want to eat more plain noodles, you should go to the shop by noon. If you want to eat more thick noodles, you ought to go there at night.
I want you to try it!






Kuriyama
Adress: Rokkakubashi1-17-29 Kanagawa,Yokohama
Hour: Weekday :11:30-15:00 18:00-21:00(Regular day off is tuesday)
          Weekend:11:30-21:00
Phone: 045-421-0537
https://twitter.com/JINTAN_HAKURAKU

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

My Favorite Tonkotsu Ramen Shop ICHIRAN

Spice Pierrot-My Favorite Soup Curry Shop

A Famous Ramen Noodles Shop