In Chinatown




     I went to Chinatown in Yokohama because I want to eat delicious Chinese food. Then I tried this interesting food. This shop is Chinese food shop and called Hisuirou. The nearest station is Kan-nai. They don't have a fixed day off and we can make reservations. The shop's special menu is Hisui Chinese fried rice, so I ordered it with gyouza and oolongtea. I was surprised when it was served. The color was clear green! I want to know how to make green starchy sauce. I asked the clerk and he answered, " It is made of spinach." The fried rice texture was very smooth, and the shrimp and mushrooms has chewy. It was very delicious. But amount of fried rice was so much. I went alone, so I recommend share it with someone. The total price was 2000 yen, but this restaurant is all-you-can-eat about 3000 yen. Plentiful menu was trying to get my attention.  The store atmosphere was so good but I feel interior decoration was a little shabby. I think if you are creazy about cleanliness,  maybe you feel unconfortable. But, the shop's meal is really delicious.  I recommend this shop.





Hisuirou
Adress:Yamashitachou132 Nakaku Yokohama

URL:https://www.facebook.com/hisuirou/

Phone:045-651-7108



Hour:11:00a.m-10:00p.m













コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

My Favorite Tonkotsu Ramen Shop ICHIRAN

Spice Pierrot-My Favorite Soup Curry Shop

A Famous Ramen Noodles Shop