My Favorite Big Bowl of Rice Shop, Sato-no-udon

Today, I will write about Sato-no-udon. The shop is big rice bowl shop. The location is in Kamakura. I don't know how much time it take from the nearest station because I often go by car. However I think it takes 15 minutes on foot from Kamakura Station.

 I'll try to introduce Sato-no-udon's appeal. First, the shop that attracts people by Baradon is excellent. Baradon is bowl of rice that t this is their advertising menu. This meat is rib and seasoned sweet soy sauce. I recommend using mayonnaise like this picture. The rice bowl becomes more delicious. If mayonnaise is not already on your table, please order it. It is free.


Second, please look at the second picture. The shop   staff very kind. As Kamakura is one of the famous sightseeing spots in Kanagawa, some foreign people were in this shop when I went there on Wednesday of last week. Also, in this shop, a map is written in English that shows how to take a trip to Kamakura. I forgot to take a picture, so please check it with your eyes.

Anyway, Baradon is very delicious. If you go to Kamakura, please try it.


Sato-no-udon
Address: Yukinosita2-5-18 Kamakura Kanagawa
Hour: 11:00-22:00
phone: 0467-24-7631
http://www.satonoudon.com/shopinfo/kamakura/

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

My Favorite Tonkotsu Ramen Shop ICHIRAN

Spice Pierrot-My Favorite Soup Curry Shop

A Famous Ramen Noodles Shop